Offres d'emplois et stages |
Veolia is the global leader in optimized resources management.
The Group provides Energy, Water and Waste management solutions and helps residents, cities and industries to manage, optimize, develop access to, preserve and replenish resources.
VEOLIA’s Energy activities are present on the markets of District Heating and Cooling Network; Thermal, Electrical and Technical Management of buildings; Supply of Energetic Utilities; Facilities Management.
The Administrative assistant main role:
Ensure the good functioning of the central office of the company and assist the executives of the company in their day-to-day logistic.
• In charge of any administrative related matters: greet visitors, answer to emails, post mails and phone calls;
• Monitor office supplies and place orders, follow-up the budget;
• Manage the coordination and control of the sub- contractors acting in the central office;
• Provide administrative support to the daily functioning;
• Translate in/from English;
• Ensure the organization and the archiving of corporate documents;
• Take up other duties as assigned (events, travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
• Relevant University degree;
• At least 3 years experience on an administrative position, preferably in an international company;
• Fluency in English (French would be a plus);
• Excellent computer literacy: MS Word and PowerPoint;
• Very good communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent planning and multi-tasking skills;
• Dynamic and proactive behavior, sense of taking initiatives;
• Service mentality.
• Curriculum Vitae;
• Certificate of proficiency in English.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to join a team of positive and friendly professionals in leading company;
• Dynamic work in a challenging environment;
• Employer's correct attitude;
• Stable job and attractive social benefits package.
If you are interested in this opening, please apply by sending us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and provided with feedback.